Apple has cranked up the heat on the world’s best-selling watch. The Apple Watch Series 6 can take ECGs, assess blood oxygen levels, and do a lot more.
Even if your hands are occupied, you can always check the time and receive your notifications thanks to its Always-On Display.
It can also keep track of your sleep, workouts, and even play music through your AirPods.
There’s a lot to like about the new Apple Watch Series 6, including its stunning new red colour option.
What’s even better is that iDrop News readers have a second chance to win one for free (ARV: $429).
It’s simple to enter to win; simply use the widget below and perform the actions to get the appropriate number of entries.
Apple Watch Series 6 Features
- Outside, the Always-On Retina display is 2.5 times brighter.
- Series 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband processor are up to 20% quicker than the new S6 chip.
- With a brand-new sensor and app, you can monitor your blood oxygen levels.
- With the ECG app, you can monitor your heart rate.
- Music, podcasts, and audiobooks can all be synced.
- The Fitness app for iPhone allows you to track your activity and identify trends.
- Running on a track, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dancing are all options.
- The design is water-resistant.